Reflexology in the sanatorium "Yaselda" - the licensed activity.
Reflexologist sanatorium "Yaselda" is an experienced doctor of the highest qualification category. Provides advice, reflexology, acupuncture (auriculopuncture; classic corporal acupuncture).
Acupuncture (acupuncture) - a method of treatment based on the introduction of special needles into specific points on the skin. With the right impact point is improved for many diseases.
- classical corporal acupuncture
- auriculopuncture (acupuncture in the ear)
The most important achievement of reflexology is to normalize the internal interconnections of the body, leading to stimulation of its own forces, which eventually leads to recovery.
Currently, it is proved that the action of acupuncture is carried out by reflex, there is a complex reaction composed of three main parts: local reactions, segmental and General organism's response.
Acupuncture has a powerful effect on the respiratory system, stimulates the respiratory centre in the medulla oblongata, has a strong antispasmodic action, improves the blood formula, normalize hormonal balance, metabolic processes, stabilizes vascular tone, improves immunity and resistance to infections, has a sedative and antidepressant effects. For this method of treatment is shown functional disorders, pain syndromes, the initial stages of all diseases.
The method of acupuncture does not give adverse reactions in contrast to drug therapy. Under the influence of acupuncture is an increase in activity of adrenal hormones, changes the vascular permeability and tissue metabolism, improves rheological properties of blood.
Indications for acupuncture: musculoskeletal system, Central and peripheral nervous system, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, digestive system, genitourinary, gynecological disease, ophthalmological disease, Allergy, endocrine disorders, assistance in dealing with addictions, treatment of excess weight, stress, chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs hereditary hemolytic anemia, coagulation defects, purpura and other hemorrhagic conditions
- Acute inflammatory processes of musculoskeletal system
- Acute infectious diseases and fevers of unknown etiology
- Chronic infectious diseases in the acute stage (tuberculosis, etc.)
- Decompensated diseases of the heart, lungs and other internal organs
- Benign and malignant neoplasms of any localization
- Pulmonary fibrosis with a tendency to pulmonary hemorrhage
- Venous thrombosis and embolism in the acute period
- A sharp depletion. Physical stress
- Congenital malformations of the CNS
- Infectious hepatitis
Rules of admission of reflexology
- Treatments are available on prescription, by appointment at the doctor - reflexologist, at the appointed time
- With regular use of any medicines inform the doctor
- Eliminate alcohol, limit the intake of analgesics
- Before the procedure is not recommended for a long time to starve a long time to stay in the sun and in the Solarium
- You must inform your doctor about discomfort during the procedure (palpitations, weakness, stuffy ears, nausea)
- After the procedure recommended rest 20-30 minutes
- It is not advisable to take a bath, shower, sauna for 2-3 hours after the procedure
- It is necessary to differentiate the time electrotherapy and reflexology (acupuncture)
- The effectiveness of treatment depends on the regular admission procedures (1-3 times per year for 3-10 treatments), from the strict implementation of the recommendations